What would you class as standard business hours?
Whilst there are still a large number of companies working 09:00 till 17:00, there is an increasing number adopting the flexible working ethos. Being in a position to enable your staff to work wherever, whenever, and however they need to puts your company in a much stronger position and quite likely ahead of your competition. Why is that?
Cost saving is one factor to take into consideration:
- How much does your company pay for office space?
- How much are the running costs and do you have any ‘overflow’ or ‘out of hours’ staff that could be working from home?
- How much on average do you pay in travel expenses to your staff?
- How much on average does each member of staff pay out in order to travel to the office?
Productivity is another factor to consider:
- What percentage of your staff travel between the hours of 08:00 & 09:00 then again between 17:00 & 19:00? Could these hours be better utilised?
- Are your field based staff productive between meetings?
- What happens if a client cancels the meeting en route?
- Do you believe there would be in increase in those on maternity leave returning to work earlier if they were given the flexibility to work around their family?
- How long do you spend waiting for an answer from a colleague or supplier, wondering if they are available or not?
If you take a look at a range of your staff, you will see the diversity of workers for example…
- Working parents
- Office workers
- Field based staff
- National and global workers
Many people fear change, we are creatures of comfort. Experience shows this to be one of the reasons many companies are not too keen on making the change to a more collaborated way of working.
At PanOptic Technology, we hold strong relationships with a whole portfolio of solutions suppliers. We also provide full project management from the initial discussions through to user profiling, implementation & training.
Profiling and training plays such a large part in the success of your Unified Communications project.
Why invest thousands of pounds in to a solution then fall at the last hurdle?
PanOptic Technology is in a solid position to be able to support your business, increase your productivity and revenue, and decrease the down time in both the short and long term.
Arrange for one of our team to call to discuss this with you in more detail.